One of our ISPs will have a planned network outage of approximately 15 minutes between 13:00 and 14:00 CST (GMT-6) on September 28.
Affected services include:
- Edge VPS will experience disruptions from internet traffic. Customers with VPN access always have dual-redundant connections through multiple ISPs and will have internal access throughout the outage period.
- Legacy email driven through our IMAP/POP service or CPanel services will experience disruption
- CPanel hosted websites will experience disruption
- Some owncloud instances may be affected. Please contact us to see if your instance will be
- Outbound email (from our perspective) will be affected. If the outage runs long then we have the means to route outbound through an alternate path.
- WAN acceleration of Veeam offsite backup will experience disruption
Very minor disruptions will include:
- Hosted Exchange uses multiple ISPs but you may experience a temporary “Server unavailable” message from Outlook. Outlook should automatically switch to another connection.
- Name servers (DNS), inbound email (from our perspective), and offsite backup (non-accelerated) will be unaffected
We will be monitoring during the outage period.